The theme of this year’s Annual Forum is Climate-Smart Agriculture in Action. GACSA’s ambitious future is based upon supporting and inspiring action. Farmers, fishers, foresters, and ranchers are at the center of this action, and therefore GACSA is devoting its Annual Forum to showcasing climate-smart agriculture in action.
The Forum will enable participants to share solutions, discuss challenges, and build partnerships on climate-smart agriculture. The Core Events on June 15th & 16th include interactive sessions on:
- GACSA Country Case Studies – Interactive exchange among multiple stakeholders from each country (Costa Rica, France, Ireland, Malawi, Tanzania and Vietnam).
- Climate Finance and Investment – Take stock of how private and public investors are mainstreaming climate change into their agriculture projects and programmes.
- CSA Knowledge in Action -Highlight progress and results across the five priority work areas of the KAG.
- Regional CSA Alliances -Showcase the work of the regional alliances and platforms focused on CSA.
- CSA Innovators Pitch- 3 ‘Innovators’ will pitch their new idea/innovation on CSA.
Opportunities Ahead for CSA – Current gaps in scaling up CSA and opportunities for engagement